Pagina's

new in: summer



aloha girls! It's time for summer! I bought these holographic beauties and I really am in love! Hope you also enjoy summer and the weather!
Psst, there's more after you click read more


This high waisted shorts were only 14 euro at C&A

 This top I got from the biggest market in Tilburg: de meimarkt(Mayfair) 2 euro!

 also from the Mayfair: 2 euro
And these birkies you've seen in the beginning of this post. I went shopping and I saw some birkenstocks in holographic style but they were like T shaped and I really don't like to have a random piece of shoe between my toes. So I questioned myself if they might sell these at all, well yes I'm a lucky girl! I think they're definitely worth their 50 euros!

Have you done your summershopping lately?
love,

2 opmerkingen:

  1. would you like to follow each other on our blog ...?
    let me know --- >>> http://mcaruso930.blogspot.it/
    I aspect, a kiss: - *

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. follow me i follow back: http://betrendylbeyourself.blogspot.de/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Don't be scared to share your opinion, I love to read everything!